Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Misty Speaks

Misty Post Ride

Hey ya'll got some things to tell ya. Yeah, I've got a southern drawl, what's it to ya honey? So, biking this weekend right?

Misty Post Ride

For one it was very hot. And I'm from the south so you'd think I can take it, but I can't really. I had to dig a lot of holes when we stopped and rest in them. And the bugs!? The bugs ya'll intense and of course we're always stoppin' so you know who can snap shots.

Misty Post Ride

But really, I was glad to be out running even if it was muggy, buggy, and the roots were killer wet. It's been raining so much lately I almost couldn't stand it. I started doing things like running around in circles and eating out the kitty litter box again and ya know that is sooooo unlike me.

Misty Post Ride

Misty Post Ride

So, just happy to be along.

P.S. I've been doing a lot of work chasing down chipmunks, but I think they are still outnumbering us. So get out there and scare em off okay?

No comments: