Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Fun Weekend

We've been out having a family fun weekend. Just the three of us- Adam-yak, Nuggets, and me.

Family Photo

We shouldn't have been out having fun this weekend though. I should have been doing a slew of other thing. Important things. Like these things:
  • Report writing
  • Vacuuming
  • Cleaning the kitchen
  • Making or buying things for Christmas
  • Determining the fundamental frequency if given a wavelength and the speed of sound
  • Ya know boring stuff like that
Instead here is what we did do:
  • Went hiking everyday
  • Watched Nuggets run in circles because she loves the snow
  • Took photos
  • Drank hot chocolate
  • Watched Elf... um twice
And you know what? I kind of don't mind that I slacked off. All that other stuff is still going to be there, waiting for me to get to it.

Hope you all had a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Small Adventures said...

Sounds to me that your prioreties aren't skewed...they're straight!
Besides,Elf's a great movie..."Call me an elf ONE MORE TIME>>>" "He's an angry elf,isn't he???",and Bob Newhart...gets me every time! LOL! :p

Betty Mountain Girl said...

Isn't it the best! And.... Elf is on network television this weekend. Looks like I'll be watching it a third time...