Friday, February 4, 2011

Western Spirit Bike Trips

Remember my post on not waiting? Well, this is something I've waited on year after year. One year it was not enough money- the next year it was that I wasn't in good enough bike shape for the trip I was interested in. I think this may be the year I say frig it.

So take a peak at their trips and dream a little. That's what I am doing this Friday.

IMG_0469


IMG_2253

photo credit

Here are some of my handpicked trips:
  • Backcountry Hotsprings: Really I can't think of anything better than relaxing in a hot spring after biking all day. Well maybe eating a really delicious dinner. Wait they have that too!
  • Blue Mountain Singletrack: Days of amazing singletrack in the Abajo Mountains in Utah. A.maz.ing.
  • Colorado Singletrack or Crested Butte Singletrack: I came inches from going to grad school in Colorado. I poured over maps and books detailing trails in the area, but in the end stayed close to home for school. I still dream of riding my bike down some sweet, sickly fast singletrack in Colorado and these trips look like they bring it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So just sign up and do it. Remember, if you wait another year, you'll just be one year old when you finally do it.