I learned many things this weekend- all of which I could not have learned within the confines of my house. The list in no particular order:
- Misty cannot look into a camera lens. It's basically physically impossible.
- Even the best tents cannot withstand torrential rain for longer than 10 hours.
- It still gets very, very cold in the mountains in June.
- I really like macaroni and cheese from a box.
- Fire is the most psychologically uplifting thing
- I prefer the outdoors to four walls, the sound of water over traffic, trees over people.