Saturday, January 5, 2013

Product Feature: Bani Bands

Winter Hiking

I was recently sent a few Bani Bands (see cute red polka-dot) to try out first hand. One thing I have a lot of is hair- thick, sort of mind-of-its-own short hair. Since it's a little too short to put up in a full pony tail I end up going half pony tail or pigtails a lot. Then I get all those wispy things in front of my eyes. No biggie unless I'm on top of a mountain with high wind speeds or riding my bike down a long technical downhill.

These bands were super cute and functional. They have a soft inside velvety layer that prevents them from slipping all around and absorbs and wicks some of the sweat. The band has a fully adjustable clip that allows it to be whatever size your little noggin is. Helpful for me since my hair sometimes makes headbands and even hats too tight.

Overall I found them to be a nice band for girls on the run (or the hike or the bike!) since they fit comfortably under anything (helmet, hat) easily. I just discovered they have sequin ones on their site here! I think I'll have to sequin up my next hike. It never hurts to be a little girly when ripping it up on the trails. Here are some ways to get your own Bani Bands:

Bani Bands website


Disclaimer: Product Reviews and Features are based on opinion only and are not intended to condone, encourage, or promote a product. Some products are sent to me by the manufacturer or affiliates and are mine to keep. I mention this specifically on products sent to me. Compensation and/or product and/or services never interfere with the review of the product. Otherwise, products and services are purchased by me for personal use. When companies pitch me their product I tend to select ones that I personally like and think my blog readers want to read about. The Bani Bands were sent to me.

No comments: