Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh Yes We Will

Oh yes- we will be posting a 2009 in review post.

Oh yes- we will be posting some of our outdoor escapades soon.

Oh yes- we will stop overdosing on junk food soon.

Here is how Misty spent the holidays:

Is this it?

All those presents and not one was for me?

Well I'm going to sleep then

Well, I'm going to sleep then.

What was that sound?

Wait-- what was that sound? Was that food dropping?

Will someone please pay attention to me?

Will someone please pay attention to me?

Hello? Belly rub please

Hello? Belly rub please?

Naw it wasn't

Great- no food droppings -- no belly rubs. I'm going back to sleep.

5 comments:

Dottie said...

Funny, that's pretty much how I spent the day :)

Red Bike said...

Is that an present thats still wrapped on the chair?

It sounds like Misty has got this holiday lark sorted!

kate said...

brilliant! but who could refused those eyes ;)

happy new year, hope that there's lots of fun and adventure for ya'll in 2010 :)

Shorty said...

Happy New Year to you and that wonderful pup!

Betty Mountain Girl said...

Thanks everyone! I hope everyone has a healthy and happy new year as well :)