Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well Hello

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow blogging summer here at Betty Mountain Girl. I very much appreciate all the checkin' ins, the where are you's, questions and comments that still are coming my way. You guys really help check me back into the fun side- and I can't tell you how much that means.

Toliet Papered in the Wilderness

I've had a hum dinger of a summer in many ways...the kind where the rest of life pushes in and takes over. I've still been out and about- picked up running (for reals this time), been kayaking way more miles than typical (I'm up to 15 miles per week!), and of course biking myself silly.

Walking Misty Fall

But, I've forgotten to keep up over here with all you inspiring outdoorsy blog friends that I have and I miss that! So if you'll still have me- I'll still be checking in. Sporadic for a bit longer. But having fun nonetheless.

Thanks for reading you'all!!! You are the best!

No comments: